Bills announce 2019 training camp schedule
The Buffalo Bills have announced their training camp schedule, which is held every summer at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, just outside of Rochester, New York.
The schedule runs from Thursday, July 25 to Tuesday, August 6. The schedule features no nighttime practices at the college but does include an evening practice at New Era Field on Friday, August 2.
Tickets to training camp practices are free and required for some practices and will be available through the Buffalo Bills website in the coming weeks. There will also be special themes for some practices including Princess/Superhero Day on Firday, July 26, the 60th Season Celebration on Thursday, Agusut 1, and Miltary Appreciation Day on Sunday, August 4.
- Thursday, July 25 at 9: 45 a.m.
- Friday, July 26 at 9:45 a.m.
- Saturday, July 27 at 9:45 a.m.
- Sunday, July 28 at 9:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 31 at 9:45 a.m.
- Thursday, August 1 at 9:45 a.m.
- Friday, August 2 at 6:15 p.m. (New Era Field)
- Sunday, August 4 at 2:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 6 at 9:45 a.m.