Erie County opens new COVID vaccine sites
The Erie County Department of Health is adding new COVID-19 vaccination sites.
Officials are urging everyone five years of age and older to get vaccinated. Adults 18 and up who received primary Pfizer or Moderna vaccines at least six months ago, or the Johnson & Johnson single dose at least two months ago, should get booster doses.
The sites are in operation from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.:
- Ellicott Creek Park in Tonawanda on Mondays
- Delavan Grider Community Center on Tuesdays
- Chestnut Ridge Park in Orchard Park on Wednesdays
- Elma Meadows Park on Thursdays
- Orchard Park Fire Company on Fridays, Dec. 10 and 17. There will be no vaccinations on the Fridays of Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve.
Appointments are strongly suggested. A full list of vaccination sites and appointment information are online at here.