Tell Me More
Weekdays at 1pm
Latest headlines from Tell Me More
From the opinions of global newsmakers to listeners' personal experiences of life-changing travel...the wisdom of renowned thinkers, activists and spiritual leaders...and intimate dispatches of daily life around the world from NPR News correspondents on the ground...the NPR talk show Tell Me More brings fresh voices and perspectives to public radio.
Capturing the headlines, issues and pleasures relevant to multicultural life in America, the daily one-hour series is hosted by award-winning journalist Michel Martin. Tell Me More marks Martin's first role in hosting a daily program. She views it as an opportunity to focus on the stories, experiences, ideas and people important in contemporary life but often not heard.
Tell Me More focuses on the way we live, intersect and collide in a culturally diverse world. Each day's show features a variety of segments examining U.S. and international news, ideas and people; its range of topics covers politics, faith and spirituality, the family, finance, arts and culture and lifestyle. Some of the regular features include:
- Dispatches - "on the ground" reports from NPR News correspondents based in Africa, the Caribbean and the Americas
- Political Chat - a political roundtable of analysts, editorial writers and columnists
- Wisdom Watch - featuring thoughts of distinguished "elder statespeople," including thinkers, scholars and activists
- Faith Matters - a forum of spiritual leaders from the major faith traditions sharing opinion on issues of public concern
- Postcards - listener-contributed content about life-changing travel experiences